TARGET SYSTEMS & SERVICES
Aerial and Sea Target Systems & Services to ensure realistic Threat Representation for Training and Life Firings all around the World
Nothing beats life training. In order to train the employment of a weapon system in all aspects, live firing is essential. Cassidian offers realistic target scenarios for all levels of training.
- The Do-DT35 drone has been selected by the German Air Force as the standard aerial target drone for the German Ground Based Air Defence Forces (Patriot).
- Do-DT35 (MQM-175A) and Do-DT45 (MQM-175B) have been introduced as the current Medium Speed Aerial Targets (MSAT) by the US Targets Management Office – TMO
- More than 10 user nations around the world
Your Benefits of the Full Target Service
- Tailored target presentation – together with you we will define the scenarios (from single to multiship, including missile approach simulation)
- Targets where you want them – based on the defined scenarios you will get the targets where you want them – for a fixed price
- No need for logistics on your side – we bring the required systems and targets
- Long standing experience – we have accomplished more than 1000 drone missions since 2003
- Minimum set-up time – short time from set-up until the system is ready-to-launch
- High training efficiency – realistic targets for a maximum of training efficiency at affordable cost
- High range safety through special drone features
- Environmental considerations – engaged drones will be recovered, if possible
Realistic Threat Simulation
- Realistic scenarios for all levels of training, from basic to advanced and tactical training
- From single-ship to multi-ship scenarios allowing training of communication, target designation, command and control
Close Customer Relation
- Preparation of the firing campaign together with the customer
- Evaluation reports after the firing campaign
The aerial targets range from tow targets, for basic training, to drones, for advanced and tactical training. With our drones we are able to present a multiship threat-scenario allowing training of targeting and sorting procedures.
Our unmanned fast sea target presentation with tow targets and direct tar-gets represent the asymmetric threat created by pirate and maritime terrorist attacks with speedboats.