TETRA TB3 BASE STATION
Better networks, safer operations. Unrivalled coverage with optimal cost.
Reliable coverage is paramount in a professional communications network. Better network coverage brings better public services. Providing network coverage everywhere, all the time, for the small numbers of users that are typically using a TETRA network is certainly a tall order. But this is just what the TB3 TETRA base station was designed to achieve. The TB3 can improve quality of service, provide more coverage, or achieve a combination of the two.
TETRA TB3 base station's most outstanding features are:
- Superior and versatile coverage solutions
- Intelligent Radio Resource Management
- Enhanced fallback
- Standalone mode
- Automatic Main Control Channel change-over
- Air to Ground cell range up to 83 km
- Modular design for redundant base station main units
- Jamming detection
- Dynamic air encryption with two simultaneous encryption algo-rithms
- Adaptive random access window for congestion control
- Additional signalling channel for Automatic Vehicle Location use
- Load directed roaming
- Dynamic channel allocation between voice or packet data
- Optional Global Positioning System (GPS)
- TETRA Enhanced Data Service (TEDS)
- Secondary Control Channel
- E1 or IP transmission supported
- Remote and local configuration. Remote and local alarm handling.
- Remote and local SW downloading
- Remote and local test services. Eight remote outputs.
Available Frequency bands
- Rx: 350 -356MHz and Tx: 360 – 366MHz
- Rx: 380 – 390MHz and Tx: 390 – 400MHz
- Rx: 410 – 420MHz and Tx: 420 – 430MHz
- Rx: 450 – 460MHz and Tx: 460 – 470MHz
- Rx: 806 - 824MHz and Tx: 851 – 869MHz