Independent Digital Repeater
Flexible and cost-efficient for tactical missions or to complement network coverage inside buildings
The Independent Digital Repeater (IDR) is part of the Cassidian TETRAPOL portfolio. It provides a flexible and cost-efficient solution adapted to any tactical mission or to complement network coverage inside buildings. It allows high quality, secure group communication to be established over a wide area.
- Voice and data, with possibility of interconnecting to an operating room
- End-to-end encryption
- Installation in a building or in a vehicle (19' rack)
- Easy to deploy (operational in less than one minute)
- Compliant solution for public building infrastructure coverage requested by European authorities
- Operates with all types of TETRAPOL radio terminals
- IP interconnection between several IDR cells to create tactical macro cell
- Channel dedicated to IDR mode (voice communications independent from TETRAPOL network communications)
- Extension of network radio coverage through a gateway
- Ideal solution to back up network radio cell (connected with Radio Access Gate)
- Management and remote supervision by an Ethernet link with HTML pages embedded in the equipment.
- Monitoring of internal alarms (dry contact).