DXT3 – digITAL TETRA SWITCH
Unrivalled capacity, reliability and performance in a single cabinet, saving costs and environment.
The DXT switch is the core of the CASSIDIAN TETRA System. It is a high-capacity access-layer switch, used to connect base stations, dispatching systems, network management centres, tracking servers, external network interfaces and other DXT exchanges.
The DXT switch handles all the main switching and management tasks.
DXT3 – the Core of CASSIDIAN TETRA System
CASSIDIAN offers a new generation feature-rich, scalable and high capacity DXT3 switch based on the field-proven DX200 platform from Nokia Siemens Networks. DXT3 is a future-proof platform and a compact product with easy installation and maintenance. The DXT3 family consists of various switch configurations depending on network size and features.
Benefits of DXT3: comparison of competitors
Delivers performance, yet requires fewer network elements
- Easy installation
- Easy and cost-efficient network management
- Low cost of transmission
- Less need for maintenance and hardware upgrades
- Simple software and remote management
Offers more capacity with lower power
- More capacity and performance means an even smaller risk of congestion
- Low operating expenses
- Less ventilated/air-conditioned site space needed
Enables easy networking and scalability
- Various network topologies from fully-meshed to hierarchical and mix supported
- Extremely fast call set-up time
- Centralized network management including IP elements with Net Act for TETRA
- Scalability enables network extensions and capacity upgrades
Saves site space
- Reuse of site space
- More subscribers per square metre
- Field-proven technology
- Rich feature and application portfolio with uniform, seamless services throughout the network
- Long-term delivery and support capability
- Technology & future-proof for new requirements